- Four Season Touring Adventure Jacket
- CE approved armour to the elbows and shoulders
- Durable Maxdura protective outer
- Breathable Airtex lining
- Fixed waterproof liner
- Removable thermal liner
- Reflective panels for night time riding
- Adjustable straps to the waist, arms and collar
- VenTech internal cooling system
- Short zip attachment to trousers
- RRP £149.95
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL or XXL
- Please note: Spada Latitude Jacket is a slim fit, so consider a larger size when ordering to ensure a comfortable fit
The Spada Latitude Jacket is an adaptable and highly durable touring adventure jacket.
The jacket has various features which makes it great for wearing in all weathers. There is a thermal lining which can be removed when temperatures rise, in addition to a waterproof liner which is always fixed in the jacket. There is also a VenTech inner cooling system which is featured in many of Spadas jackets. There are two ventilation points at the front and two to the rear of the jacket, which can be zipped open or closed. Opened vents will allow cool air into the jacket which will draw warm air away from the skin, this will then leave through the rear vent.
The outer liner is created from a tough and durable MaxDura material which will will offer protection in the event of an accident and last over many seasons of riding. Underneath this outer are four pieces of CE approved armour which are fitted to the shoulders and elbows to offer impact and abrasion protection.
To the back of the jacket there is a short zip attachment which can be zipped to textile trousers to protect the lower back and ensure you remain insulated.
The jacket has a high collar which can be fastened up to the top with the central zip, and safely closed with the velcro flap that can be fixed across it. Around the waist there are double straps which can be fastened with velcro and adjusted to better fit the rider as needed, this provides a better fitted jacket and reduces billowing whilst riding.
The waist, arms and collar are all fitted with adjustable straps to keep the jacket fitted securely, and again, with minimal billowing.