The new Double Flex Control System features a PU joint in the ankle area studied to improve front and rear flexibility of the leg. The system is attached to the boot with two lateral hidden screws at malleolus level. This special construction allows a front flexibility of up to 18 degrees and, thanks to two lugs that slide inside dedicated pockets, it allows a rear flexibility of up to 15 degrees, thus avoiding back overextension of the ankle joint and protecting the riders’ foot from injuries.
The Double Flex Control structure integrates a fastening band that works in synergy with the system, following the mechanical flex of the ankle joint and allowing a precise ankle hold with consequent increase in riding performance levels.
The bootleg features an external polyurethane exterior and a soft internal upper designed to envelop the leg completely and offer excellent comfort levels.
Internal upper construction:
1 Soft micro fibre upper allows enhanced calf envelopment;
2 Double Velcro® fastening;
3 Elastic upper collar to avoid gravel, dust and mud entry;
- High wear resistant micro fibre and PU frame
- Breathable fabric with double compound PU soft padding around the ankle area
- Double Flex Control System; PU adjustable shin plate; polyurethane toe guard, internal HIGH GRIP ZONE heat guard, rear polyurethane heel reinforcement
- 4 aluminum adjustable buckles, ergonomic design
- New designed, high wear resistant MICHELIN HYBRID MX sole
Soles Shown in the image are an example for a particular Colour - The Colour in the Image May Differ from your product.