A favourite rebooted; the Freestyle II has taken the DNA of the original Freestyle sports jean and brought it bang up to date! The cut of the Freestyle II is squarely aimed at the sports rider and the level of specification of this jean is second to none.
To cope with the plethora of riding conditions riders face the Freestyle II is fitted with an XTR™ ultra high performance waterproof and breathable membrane along with a removable quilted thermal lining. In common with the rest of the Wolf collection the Freestyle II comes equipped with a suite of D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour. The Freestyle II jean zip together with a full length 360° heavy duty Max zip enabling you to connect different sized jackets and jeans together. In fact we use the same zip on the Nimbus jean so it’s just as easy to zip the Freestyle II jacket to a leather pant for those cooler days when you still want to get out and do some serious riding.
- DuPont™ Cordura™ 300/500 outer – Teflon™ coated
- XTR™ 8000/10000 waterproof/breathable ultra-high performance membrane
- Quilted removable thermal lining
- Stitched with Oxley™ bonded nylon thread
- D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour
- Natural movement system – enhanced ergonomics (Sports Fit)
- MAX HD™ zips throughout
- 360° joining zip