During the product development process for a new Aramid riding jean we found that a traditional jean was just not comfortable enough or allowed enough movement especially on café racer and sports machines, so we went back to the drawing board.
The first part of the jean we looked at changing was the crutch area, we’ve added in stretch Cordura™ to enable the rider to be comfortable when astride the bike and to allow the rider to easily move around. We also redesigned the knee and the rear area of the jean adding stretch panels to both locations. We also raised the waist height at the rear of the jean, an effort rewarded by a massive reduction in the draught the rider feels, especially in a sporty riding position! The TEC-ST Aramid jean features genuine DuPont™ Kevlar™ in the seat and leg areas and is accompanied by D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour in an adjustable knee pocket. Hip pockets are also included to allow the jean to be upgraded with optional hip armour.
- HD Denim
- Stretch ballistic to crotch
- Stretch denim panels to knee and rear
- Woven aramid (DuPont™ Kevlar™) fibre to seat and knees
- D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour in the knees
- Adjustable knee armour pocket
- Optional hip armour pocket
- High rear waist
- Natural movement system – enhanced ergonomics (Sports Fit)