The Wolf Nimbus K jacket has a joining zip which is one length to enable you to connect different sized jackets and jeans together, you are not restricted to having the same size jacket and jean. Constructed from a mixture of kangaroo and full grain cowhide for enhanced comfort and ergonomics. In addition, the Wolf Nimbus K jacket benefits from Wolfs Natural Movement System and Schoeller Keprotec stretch panels.
The Wolf Nimbus K jacket has D3O Level 2 CE approved armour fitted throughout including a D3O Level 2 CE approved back protector, this is in addition to the Wolf Energy Deflection System with TPU external protectors to the shoulders. One feature that really takes the Wolf Nimbus K jacket to a higher level is the Outlast quilted lining. Helping to regulate your body temperature in a wide range of climatic conditions means only a base layer is needed to be worn underneath, giving a much better fit.
The Wolf Nimbus K jacket really needs to be tried on to feel the benefit of the design and technology that have been incorporated into this stunning jacket.
- Kangaroo and full grain cowhide construction
- Triple stitched with Oxley bonded nylon thread
- Schoeller Keprotec full-length stretch panels
- Perforated leather panels
- Racing comfort collar
- Neoprene cuff
- D3O Level 2 CE approved armour including a back protector
- Outlast removable quilted jacket liner
- Race hump
- External TPU shoulder Wolf Energy Deflection System
- Enhanced ergonomics natural movement system
- MAX HD zips used throughout
- Full-length MAX HD 360 degrees joining zip