Slice your payments in 3 with Klarna
Klarna is a fantastic service which allows you to spread the cost of your order over 3 months - with no interest to pay!
We understand that getting the right gear for you can be expensive, especially in the current climate! So we've partnered up with Klarna to bring you a simpler payment option to keep you doing what you love, without breaking the bank!
Klarna couldn't be simpler!
- Spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments without paying interest.
- No complex forms during the Klarna Account application - only 4 steps!
- Credit decision made in real-time.
- Once approved, you will start a Klarna Account and make payments monthly.
- No passwords to remember. You will be emailed monthly statements.
- You can choose at any time to start paying the minimum monthly payment instead with interest.
- You’re in control. Better management of your finances to spend how and when you want.
Sounds good right? Placing your order with Klarna is just as simple as placing any other order on our site! Just follow these simple steps!
Add your items to the basket.
Select "Pay Over Time With Klarna" at the checkout.
Enter your shipping and billing details.
Read & Digi-Sign the Klarna agreement.
Wait for approval...
Success! We'll dispatch your goods to you!
DON'T FORGET TO PAY!
If you miss monthly payments, promotional interest rates are cancelled and you will be required to pay interest on repayments. Representative 18.9% APR (variable)
Credit via Klarna Slice It In 3 is subject to financial circumstances. You must be 18 or over to apply!
Only available on items over £50.
Managing Your Klarna Account
You can review your latest buys and settle your monthly statement at any time by accessing your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact our customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Please find links below to Klarna's website where you can find more information on Slice it: