Oxford Beast Secured by Design Ground Anchor
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
With the Beast Lock and Chain being so big and strong you need something beastly to anchor it down. The Beast Anchor is an extra strong bolt-down anchor. Double layered in strength and with a hardened steel construction, it really does live up to its name. Weighing in at a whopping 4kg it can be fitted to concrete floors and or concrete/brick walls.
The Beast lock, chain and anchor has achieved a Sold Secure DIAMOND rating, ensuring it is able to withstand forceful and sustained attacks. To be awarded a DIAMOND is no small feat. The Beast has passed attack tests from a huge range of tools, commonly used by thieves including, pliers bolt croppers, drill, and most impressively a 90 second angle grinder attack.
• Resists angle grinder attack.
• Double layered strength with a hardened steel construction.
• 22mm Beast chain compatible, fits all Oxford chain and locks.
• Weighs 4kg.
• Independently tested - Sold Secure Motorcycle DIAMOND.
• Anti-tamper fittings.
All fittings and instructions included:-
• 4 x high security expansion bolts.
• 4 x anti-tamper ball-bearings.
• 4 x steel plugs to create unassailable anchor.
This product has met the high demands of the Police Preferred Specification and has been accredited Secured by Design (SBD).
SBD is a police initiative which seeks to achieve sustainable reductions in property theft.
By encouraging good design and practice, SBD aims to reduce the demand on police forces and help us all live in a safer society.
To see the full list of our SBD approved products click here