Alpinestars SP-1 V2 Motorcycle Shoes - Black
An aggressively profiled road riding boot, the SP-1 v2 Vented Shoe is constructed from a superbly lightweight microfiber and incorporates class-leading protective features. With a full textile lining and padding throughout this boot is extremely comfortable, while a new lateral air vent improves interior ventilation. The SP-1 v2 features an exclusive compound rubber sole to provide excellent levels of grip whatever the weather, for the ultimate in precision control.
- The Main upper material is microfiber.
- Perforated microfiber on lateral, medial quarter insert plus specific perforate zone on medial side for enhanced ventilation.
- Tongue is made with breathable mesh to improve airflow and ventilation.
- Foam backed double density ankles disk protection are mounted under the upper plus lateral outer TPR guards provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in keys area.
- External TPR toe reinforcement helps protect against abrasion and gives greater stability.
- Welded reflective insert on rear improves night time visibility.
- TPU heel counter protect from impact while abrasion.
- Internal toe box reinforcement layered under the microfiber.
- Breathable textile lining with anti-sliding microfiber suede on the heel.
- Removable anatomic EVA foam footbed.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole.
- SP-1 v2 VENTED shoe is Cat 2 CE certified to 89/686/ECC EU directive.