Alpinestars SP-8 V2 Leather Motorcycle Glove - Black/White
A CE certified glove constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-8 V2 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a velcro cuff closure and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on palm and thumb, this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
- Premium, full-grain leather construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Alpinestars exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Incorporates premium quality suede palm and landing reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent repeated impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- EVA foam padding reinforcements on thumb, wrist, back of hand, finger and palm for comfort and abrasion performance.
- Perforated leather cuff, plus perforated finger sidewalls for superb breathability.
- Velcro cuff closure, plus elasticized wrist design for secure, personalized fit.
- Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
- Printed and embroidered logos on wrist and fingers, plus heat stamped logo on knuckle.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with touch screen devices.