Alpinestars WR-V GTX Waterproof Leather/Textile Gloves - Black
AVAILABILITY: Available Online
Year-round comfort is assured with the WR-V Glove thanks to a GORE-TEX membrane and Primaloft insulation which keeps out the rain and the cold weather as well as class-leading safety features such as Alpinestars patented finger bridge and EVA foam reinforcements throughout.
- Durable 450 denier poly-textile upper with leather palm for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort. GORE-TEX membrane lining is breathable and waterproof, keeping the hands dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- Incorporated Primaloft thermal insulation, 60g on the top hand for protection against the elements.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement and durability.
- EVA padding reinforcements on knuckle, outer hand and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Alpinestars race-derived and patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact.
- Touch-screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Wide Velcro cuff closure for easy entry and extend coverage. Cuff is designed to close over sleeve jacket tohermetically seal out the elements.
- Closure includes second wrist fastener to securely and safely keep glove in position.
- Reflective detailing improves rider's visibility in poor light.