- Because the OutDry membrane is bonded directly to the shell and completely seals the stitching. This ensures that the insulation remains completely dry and therefore the wearer stays warm.
- Perfect Fit - Increased Dexterity - because the membrane is bonded to the shell. This makes the glove thinner and warmer giving a greater feel and sensitivity.
- Windproof - With OutDry bonded membrane technology, wind is blocked on the outer surface. With conventional construction, cold air can penetrate the exterior and fill the space between shell and membrane.
- Highly Breathable - The OutDry System prevents moisture build up between shell and membrane which allows body vapour to easily push through the glove, keeping hands dry on the inside.
- Goat skin construction
- Pittards digital goat leather covers the floating knuckle area, fingers and there is an overlay on the palm for improved durability.
- Kangaroo leather palm for improved abrasion resistance and comfort.
- 3M reflective panels used on fingers and thumb and 3M reflective piping used for increased visibility in poor conditions.
- Waterproof zip used for ease of use when putting on/taking off the glove.
- Velcro wrist closure for secure fit.
- TPR visor wipe on left thumb.
- Patented Dual Compound Knox SPS Scaphoid Protection System on palm.
- Silicon prints on Clarino panels on the ends of the first two fingers for increased grip on the brake/clutch levers.
- TPR blades injected onto 600D Cordura on the top of the hand to help divert rain/water off the glove.
- Low profile cuff section of the glove so that it fits well under jackets.
- Accordion stretch panels on fingers and thumb for increased flexibility.
- Box construction fingers for increased dexterity.
- Bemberg polyester micro fleece liner for comfort and effective heat insulation.
- OutDry waterproof membrane (www.outdry.com)
- Primaloft insulation 115g used for ultimate heat insulation and warmth.
- Sizes S – XXL
Colour – Black