A sporty, short length jacket packed full of features, specifically tailored for women incorporating a Princess seam, designed to cater for those casual sport riders who do a bit of commuting but also spot on for scooter riders - this is a versatile, waterproof jacket with a continental cut! This nicely aggressive styled jacket gives you high specification and high style for the money.
The jacket has a rolled neoprene collar with neoprene lining, giving a comfortable feel at the neck. Double vents to the shoulder and one to the back gives great ventilation. Subtle black reflective elements give the rider full visibility when riding in low light conditions, giving the rider a full humanoid shape to other road users, ensuring the Rider is fully registered.
Accordion stretch panels at the elbow give flexibility in the arms aided by bicep adjustment, for the perfect sports fit. The jacket is specifically tailored for women incorporating a Princess seam down the front. Cuff adjustment, elasticated waist adjustment and handwarmer pockets adding to the list of features.
Inside there is a useful Napoleon pocket, a newly developed style of thermal liner, short connection zip, CE Level 1 protectors to shoulders and elbows as standard and provision for a back protector of your choice (Oxford level 2 protection OB101).
The whole jacket is CE approved to level A.
- Hard-wearing textile construction
- Fixed waterproof membrane
- Princess seam at front for optimum ladies fit
- Subtle black reflective elements give full humanoid profile in low light
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows
- CE approved armour at shoulders and elbows
- Rolled neoprene collar
- Elasticated waist adjustment
- Inner Napoleon pocket
- Handwarmer pockets
- Double vents at shoulders and one at back
- Short connection zip to attach to Oxford trousers
- Jacket CE approved to level A