Oxford ZERO-G Motorcycle Rear Dolly Paddock Stand
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
All of our paddock stands are engineered using the latest CAD technology and 3D modelling techniques. By being scientifically designed to minimise the required effort to move a given load, our new ZERO-G range of paddock stands literally take the weight off. Even better, they are able to do this without weighing too much themselves, making them even easier to use and live with.
ZERO-G front and rear Dolly paddock stands enable you to manoeuvre your motorcycle whilst elevated.
With a rigid oval steel construction and heavy-duty fasteners, these are reassuring solid and stable workshop stands.
The lockable caster wheels make it easy to turn your bike in a small space, ideal for home workshops and garages where space is at a premium.
RiDE Magazine rated the Zero-G BEST BUY in their market review. They praised the clear instructions, finish and large wheels and declared it was the easiest stand to lift a bike with on the test.
• Durable steel construction
• Oval tubing to prevent rotation
•Torsional supports for increased stability
• Billet aluminium top cap for tight interface with lifting forks
• Robot welded for high build quality and consistency
• Heavy duty fasteners
• Heavy duty casters allow the motorcycle to be moved on the stand
• Lockable casters to prevent unwanted rolling
• Max load: 250kg
• Stand weight: 5.8kg
• Lift height: 335mm (pin centre)
• Bobbin forks included ( L cups available as optional extra)