This is a high specification jean: It’s double layered. Made from MaxTex – a lightweight high denier synthetic material that offers great protection and is comfortable to wear. Additionally, a Ballistic textile is overlaid over key impact areas along with the triple stitching using a coated bonded nylon thread offers increased abrasion resistance.
A new addition to the jean is the new innovative and removable X-Liner – a singular lightweight lining which features the quilted thermal liner and the SinAqua waterproof membrane combined together. This can be removed easily and stored in the rear jacket map pocket. This along with the superior levels of ventilation in the form of rear and leg vents which ensures superb levels of air flow in and out of the jean, keeping you cool as you ride.
Add in the class leading armour; it has a CE certification rating of AA and knee armour with a pocket for the hip armour and you have a garment ready to protect in the event of any impact.
From huge ventilation points to CE armour, the RST Adventure-X jean is everything you need a textile adventure motorbike combo to be and more!
- Adjustment - Waist Adjusters
- Connection Zip - Yes 360°
- Hip Armour - Pocket Only
- Inner Lining - Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Knee Armour - Level 2 CE Approved
- Main Outer Material - MaxTex
- Secondary Material - Ballistic
- Stretch Material - Samtex
- Thread - Coates Bonded Nylon Triple Stitched
- Ventilation - Leg Vents
- Waterproof Lining - Removable Quilted Liner Bonded with WP Sinaqua Pro Membrane
- Zips - Max Zips