RST's lightest sports touring jean, the Ventilator-X has been redesigned to offer superior levels of ventilation. Constructed with a hardwearing abrasion resistant MaxTex outer with a Ballistic textile overlay in key impact areas, the RST Ventilator-X jean is a robust yet lightweight textile motorcycle jean with a single ambition in mind - to keep you cool!
The large K300 mesh panels at the front and rear of the jean enable superior levels of airflow throughout. In addition to this, the innovative RST X-Liner- a removable quilted thermal liner bonded with a waterproof SinAqua Pro Membrane - offers warmth and waterproofing as and when required and enables you to alternate from a ventilated summer garment to an insulated winter garment in minutes!
This lightweight vented jean is still brimming with protection. Certified to CE Level A, the jean features CE Level 1 knee armour. Additionally, the reflex reflective print offers visibility when riding in poor light conditions. Added to this is the 360° connection zipper for seamless connection to other RST garments.
With huge amounts of airflow throughout the garment, the Ventilator-X is the ideal protective apparel for summer riding.
- CE Certification Rating: A
- Hip Armour: Pocket Only
- Knee Armour: CE Level 1
- Main Outer Material: MaxTex
- Secondary Material: K300 Mesh
- Stretch Material: 4 Way Stretch
- Waterproof Lining: Removable Quilted Thermal Liner Bonded with Waterproof SinAqua Pro Membrane
- Inner Lining: Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Zips: Max Zips
- Thread: Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation: Ventilation Mesh Panels
- Connection Zip: Yes - 360º
- Reflective Detail: Yes - Reflex Print
- Adjustment: Waist Adjusters