Maverick by name; a maverick by nature. Made from a hardwearing MaxTex ballistic outer construction, the jacket is CE Certified to Level A, with CE certified level 1 back protector, shoulder and elbow armour are all included as standard offering impact resistance in the event of an incident. An additional safety feature is the reflex reflective print which offer enhanced visibility in poor weather conditions.
The interchangeable liner system is a key characteristic of the RST Maverick jacket, offering fantastic versatility when riding. The SinAqua waterproof membrane and quilted thermal liners can be utilised in a variety of ways. . .
- Jacket with no liners
- Jacket + thermal liner
- Jacket with waterproof liner
- Jacket with both thermal and waterproof linings
. . .so you can take on any weather condition on your ride!
Stretch panels, arm and waist adjusters all support a more comfortable contoured fit. Additional supporting features include MAX zippers, a 360° connection zipper for connecting to any RST garment and multi-pocketed intake and exhaust ventilation areas which can be opened as required to channel airflow in, around and out of the jacket
All this and we are yet to talk about storage - the multiple internal and outer pockets are ideal for storing valuables such as phones, wallets and keys. Not to mention the fixed rear large map pocket for storing maps and other large documents. The Maverick textile jacket and jean is simply great kit offering touring riders the ability to go anywhere come rain or shine.
- Adjustment - Waist Adjusters
- Back Protector - Level 1 CE Approved
- Connection Zip - Yes 360°
- Elbow Armour - Level 1 CE Approved
- Inner Lining - Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Main Outer Material - MaxTex
- Outer Pockets - 2
- Shoulder Armour - Level 1 CE Approved
- Thermal Lining - Removable Quilted Full Lining
- Thread - Coates Bonded Nylon Triple Stitched
- Ventilation - Intake Vents, Outake Vents, Mesh
- Waterproof Lining - Removable SinAqua Lining
- Zips - Max Zips