The large K300 mesh panels at the front and rear of the jacket enable superior levels of airflow throughout. In addition to this, the innovative RST X-Liner- a removable quilted thermal liner bonded with a waterproof SinAqua Pro Membrane - offers warmth and waterproofing as and when required and enables you to alternate from a ventilated summer garment to an insulated winter garment in minutes!
This lightweight jacket is still brimming with protection. Certified to CE Level A, the jacket features a CE Level 2 back protector, Level 1 shoulder and elbow armour.
Additionally, the reflex reflective print offers visibility when riding in poor light conditions. Added to this is the 360° connection zipper for seamless connection to other RST garments as well as arm and waist adjusters for a contoured fit and to top it off, the neoprene comfort collar helps reduce irritation when the jacket is closed all the way to the top.
With huge amounts of airflow throughout the garment, the Ventilator-X is the ideal protective apparel for summer riding.
- Adjustment - Arm & Waist
- Back Protector - Level 2 - CE Approved
- CE Certification Rating - AA
- Connection Zip - Yes - 360°
- Elbow Armour - Level 1 - CE Approved
- Inner Lining - Fixed Comfort Mesh Lining
- Main Outer Material - MaxTex
- Secondary Material - K300 Mesh
- Shoulder Armour - Level 1 - CE Approved
- Thread - Coates Bonded Nylon - Triple Stitched
- Ventilation - Ventilation mesh panels
- Waterproof Lining - Removable Quilted Liner Bonded with WP Sinaqua Pro Membrane
- Zips - Max Zips