RST Mens Jacket to Jeans Belt Connection/Connector MK2
AVAILABILITY: Out of Stock
• Elasticated section allows for movement on the bike without discomfort
• Unobtrusive design - can simply be left on your belt when not in use
• Made using genuine leather
How to use:
• Take your favourite belt and start to thread it through the belt loops in your riding jeans (or trousers).
• As you reach the centre point at the back of your jeans, pass the belt through the Belt Connector as shown here.
• Next, pass the belt through the centre belt loop of your jeans before passing back through the Belt connector on the other side.
• Continue to pass the belt through the rest of the jean loops until the belt fastens at the front. The Belt Connector should remain secured at the rear.
• Finally, zip to your favourite RST Jacket... and that's it, you're good to go! No more pesky jacket riding up!