RST Thermotech Heated Glove - Black
The RST Thermotech Heated Waterproof glove has been introduced into RST's winter range and is designed to protect and keep you warm throughout the harshest of weathers.
Using premium grade cowhide, super fabric and neoprene along with heavy duty bonded nylon thread these gloves are made to the same quality that is expected from RST, however it has a showstopper attraction; each glove is fitted with a 7.4V lithium battery to produce 3 levels of heat - low, medium and high. Providing up to 150 minutes of running time on high. This warming layer runs over the top of the hand and fingers where you need the warmth most when riding in icy and bitter conditions, as they use a Lithium Polimer battery as it's power source, you can use these gloves virtually anywhere, not just on your motorcycle or scooter.
These gloves includes a European 7.4V plug with a UK plug adapter.
Features:• Constructed of premium grade cowhide leather and Maxtex
• 120 - 150 minute runtime on highest heat setting
• 240 - 270 minute runtime on lowest heat setting
• Powergrip with super fabric at key areas
• Neoprene DuPont ComforMax classic inner liner
• Smart micro flexible fibre heating element
• Elasticated Powergrip wrist closure for a secure fit
• Ergonomic pre-curved fingers
• Double layer leather in palm
• 7.4V Lithium Polimer battery with European charger and UK adapter
• Double stitched seams
• Heavy duty bonded nylon thread