Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Boots
AVAILABILITY: Available Online
Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Motorcycle Boots
Combining motocross level protection with a boot thats comfortable on or off the bike, the Adventure 2 GORE-TEX is an evolution of the ultimate adventure boot.
- The ultimate Adventure boot combines Sidis best touring and off road features into an effective adventure boot design!
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the riders feet.
- The Gore-Tex membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the riders feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex equipped boot.
- Single Flex System upper no longer squeaks when you walk!
- Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
- Sidis new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the uppers construction along with Cordura.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze.
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a Velcro secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel.
- Cambrelle lining.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot.
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility.
- Â Full grain microfiber and suede
- Â Lined with gore-tex waterproof breathable membrane
- Â Non slip rubber sole
- Â PU shin plate
- Â Velcro strap closure and two buckles
- Â Inner gaiter
- Â Plastic support on the ankle area
- Â Flex system
- Â Elastic panel on the calf area
- Black reflective inserts
- Â Nylon inner sole with removable arch support
The CE marking means that the product meets the basic health and safety requirements of European Directive 89/686/EEC.