Spada Textile Waterproof Jacket Ascent CE Black/Grey
AVAILABILITY: Available Online
The Spada Ascent hardwearing featured-packed waterproof motorcycle jacket is ideal for touring riders and commuters looking for ample weather protection. The outer construction is made from a high-density fabric that is robust and abrasion-resistant. An additional layer of a robust strengthen fabric has been added to the shoulders and arms, increasing safety resistance to those areas. The jacket has a fixed waterproof, breathable membrane that allows water vapour to escape keeping you fresh. The Spada Ascent also comes with a thermal lining, which is easily removable and airflow is essential to riders and this jacket commands the Ventech™ cooling system.
The Ascent has internal pockets to keep your valuables safe and secure whilst riding. A hook and loop system has been included in the jackets on the waist, upper arm, and cuff for a more personal secure fitment. Reflective elements throughout the jacket help improve visibility when riding in conditions where visibility may be reduced. A soft comfort collar and handwarmer pockets have been added for better rider comfort for those who do lots of miles.
Please don’t take our word for it. This jacket has all the elements you need for those long or short rides in every weather condition.
- Constructed from a high-density fabric that is robust and abrasion-resistant
- Ballistic material to shoulders and arms
- CE Tektoform™ ergonomic five piece armour
- Rainaway waterproof construction featuring: Storm flap & rain channel
- Fixed Waterproof and breathable drop liner membrane
- Waterproof external and three Internal pockets
- Ventech™ cooling system
- Short zip attachment
- Removable laser quilted polyester thermal lining
- Double stitched throughout for increased strength
- Reflective elements for increased visibility
- Soft feel Neoprene dual construction comfort collar