Wolf 2431 Tec-Tour Outlast Waterproof Textile Trousers - Sand
Without a doubt the Tec-Tour jacket and jean is the highest specification textile combination we have ever made. Wolf debuted Outlast™ technology in 2009 and have been using it ever since. This however is the first time we have incorporated the Outlast™ lining onto a quilted backing, this helps greatly on those really cold days.
To negate the possibility of over-heating on hot days the Tec-Tour has large waterproof zipped air-vents and the ability to remove the XTR™ waterproof membrane. This really does make the Tec-Tour the ultimate touring jean . When combined with D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour as standard we’ve spec’d the Tec-Tour with so many features a trip to your nearest Wolf dealer is a must to really appreciate how fully-loaded this combo is!
- DuPont™ Cordura™ 300/500 outer – Teflon™ coated
- XTR™ 8000/10000 waterproof/breathable ultra-high performance membrane (removable)
- Quilted Outlast™ removable full length lining
- Stitched with Oxley™ bonded nylon thread
- D3O® Level 2 CE approved armour
- Large multiple waterproof zipped air vents
- Natural movement system – enhanced ergonomics (touring fit)
- MAX HD™ zips throughout
- Full length MAX HD™ 360° joining zip